Sonntag, 6. November 2011

International Vogues



Photos taken by Jasmin


Every trip to a foreign country ends with buying a Vogue, here are a few issues from New York, Barcelona, London, Paris and of course Munich (which is not that foreign…^^).
Click on the links and you will get to the photos we took in these cities!!


Jeder Trip in ein fremdes Land endet mit dem Kauf einer Vogue, hier sind ein paar Ausgaben von New York, Barcelona, London, Paris und natürlich München (was ja ehrlich gesagt nicht so fremd ist…^^). Klickt auf die Links und ihr kommt zu den Fotos, die wir in der jeweiligen Stadt gemacht haben!!


LOVE, Jasmin

11 Kommentare:

  1. My favourite magazine!!
    www.fashionkats.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I buy Vogues from everywhere too!

    xx

    scribblesandsomersaults.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Love the post! I am obsessed with international Vogue magazines too!

    -Rhe
    rhestyle.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Die britische Ausgabe ist diesmal wirklich der Hammer !!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I wish I could read all of them!


    xoxo
    B* a la Moda

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Wow! You visited some amazing places. I would pick up all the foreign issues of Vogue magazine too if I could. Enjoy reading them!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Vogue my Fav Mag ever! I would like to compare the september issue of Vogue USA, Germany, Franz, Italy ect. just to see the diffrence. Since the Vogue editors don't seem to be real team players.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. One of my favorites! Great pictures. :)

    <3Chelsea Elizabeth
    http://organizedxxmess.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Those all look like great mags!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen