Sonntag, 14. April 2013

In GREEN

 dress: Topshop (new) I cardigan + bracelet: Mango I heels: Stradivarius I bag: bimba y lola I earrings: &other stories (new)


Photos taken by Jasmin


Two beautiful new pieces from London which I wanted to share with you..well actually my new hairstyle is another new thing, do you like it? I haven't had it that short for as long I can remember it, so it was quite a big deal for me! Currently I am enjoying the sun, it already feels like summer, I hope it's the same with you guys!


Zwei ganz neue Sachen aus London die ich euch unbedingt zeigen wollte…naja eigentlich ist mein neuer Haarschnitt ja genauso neu, was meint ihr, gefällt er euch? Ich kann mich nicht mehr daran erinnern meine Haare schon mal so kurz gehabt zu haben, es war also wirklich ein großer Schritt für mich!
Bei uns ist es zur Zeit so wunderschönes Wetter, das muss man einfach genießen!

Lovee,

7 Kommentare:

  1. Love this! The colour is great on you, and you look amazing! xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. you look so pretty!!!
    xxx
    http://www.frenchinlosangeles.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hi Alena !!

    Recently came to your blog and glad i did. Looking very nice in green dress. I must compliment you on creating articles that are really nice and useful for improve our fashion style.

    I work with www.barcode91.com and we have some beautiful ethnic designs too. I think you would like them too :) and congratulations to you on your wonderful blog :)

    - Shivangi Sharma

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Hi Alena !!!

    Recently came to your blog and glad i did. Looking very nice in this green outfit.I must compliment you on creating articles that are really nice and useful to imrove fashion style.

    I work with www.barcode91.com and we have some beautiful ethnic designs too. I think you would like them too :) and congratulations to you on your wonderful blog :)

    - Shivangi Sharma

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Hi darling! I'm viisting your blog 'cause I'm follower of your mum (Lady od Styel) and she ha ssuggested to pay you a visit! I think you also have a great style. Love your green dress!!
    I invite you to visit my blog too!!
    xoxo
    Patricia

    http://misstoptenimage.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen