Montag, 2. Dezember 2013

St. Paul's earrings

 skirt + bag: h&m I crop top + earrings: Topshop I blazer: Mango 


Photos taken by Anne


Before heading to the Tate Modern, me and my friend Anne had a beautiful walk along the Thames in bright sunshine! I really wanted you to see my new earrings I fell in love with the day before! 
I miss the sun, today it's all grey in London! Well, my first term at LCF finishes in one week so this week it's Christmas shopping time!
What's on your wish list fashionistas?


Bevor wir ins Tate Modern gegangen sind, haben meine Freundin Anne und ich den Spaziergang entlang der Themse im vollen Sonnenschein richtig genossen! Ich wollte euch dieses mal vor allem meine neuen Ohrringe zeigen, in die ich mich am Tag zuvor verliebt habe.
Oh ich vermisse die Sonne so; heute ist London mal wieder nur grau! Mein erster Term im LCF geht zu Ende, also bedeutet das für mich Christmas Shopping bevor es heim geht!
Was wünscht ihr euch Fashionistas?


Twinkle twinkle,

9 Kommentare:

  1. Love love love the earrings . . . the whole look is amazing!

    www.lifeisjustrosie.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Gorgeous! Love the earrings and the outfit. Glad you're enjoying London :) x

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Wow!
    What a gorgeous photos!

    xx
    Kelly

    thekelluuu.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Hi, first-class post. I have been pondering this topic, so thanks for sharing. I'll likely be arrival back to your posts. Keep up the respectable work
    for mac online games

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. you look gorgeous !
    love the colour of your skirt !


    http://livelifeamour.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Your earrings are lovely. I've been looking for some red sparkly ear-candy for a while, and these are the nicest I've seen by a long chalk ... in fact I might have to hot-foot it to Topshop and copy you!

    Hope you enjoyed Tate Modern!

    Philippa x

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. cute skirt!

    xoxo
    http://www.petitsweetcouture.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Do you want to follow each other?

    or even better, join my 2 lovely Giveaways, you can win Firmoo glasses and $40 Gift Card from SammyDress to buy what ever your heart wants.

    Happy Holidays


    FASHION-SPIKE.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Those Topshop earrings are to die for! They add such a dazzling pop of interest :)
    Love them so much as well as your blog!
    Happy holidays Alena and Jasmin! keep up the amazing work xx


    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ Creme de la Chic ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

    AntwortenLöschen