Sonntag, 21. August 2011

hat power

hat: hallhuber I top: h&m I skirt: h&m I shoes: h&m I jewelry: vintage from Indonesia I bag: h&m


We have already taken these photos a few days ago, because Alena is in Barcelona and so you don't have to wait too long to see new photos ;)
This day was (by my standards) incredibly hot, I think over 32°… maybe it wasn’t the best idea to wear a leather skirt, but what the heck, as long as it looks good it’s all right, isn’t it?!
Well, as I sit here in boring Germany on my terrace, Alena is probably looking out for the best SPANISH shops and vintage-markets! It’s hard not to be just a bit jealous…
But now I’m just enjoying holidays and looking forward to my trip to PARIS in a few weeks (By the way I’d be so thankful for any good suggestions for shops, nice places and so on in Paris.
Thank you in advance)!!


Wir haben diese Fotos bereits vor ein paar Tagen gemacht, weil  Alena gerade in Barcelona ist  und so müsst ihr nicht zu lange warten um neue Fotos zu sehen ;)
An diesem Tag war es (für meine Verhältnisse) unglaublich heiß, ich denke es waren über 32°… vielleicht war es nicht die beste Idee einen Leder Rock zu tragen, aber was soll‘s, solange es gut aussieht ist alles in Ordnung, oder?!
Also, während ich hier im langweiligen Deutschland auf meiner Terrasse sitze, ist Alena wahrscheinlich gerade auf der Suche nach den besten SPANISCHEN Geschäften und Vintage-Märkten! Es ist echt hart, überhaupt nicht eifersüchtig zu sein…
Aber jetzt genieße ich einfach die Ferien und freue mich auf meine Reise nach PARIS in ein paar Wochen (Übrigens wäre ich so dankbar über gute Vorschläge für Geschäfte, tolle Plätze und so in Paris! Danke schonmal im Voraus)!!



Have a wonderful day everyone! xoxo, Jasmin


Photos taken by Jasmin

15 Kommentare:

  1. Oh I LOVE panama hats for the summers... Although I didn't get to wear mine during this one (not so great here in London)!

    PvdH

    www.ThePvdHJournal.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. i'm also a huge fan of hats! in the first photo you kinda look like Emma Watson when she had longer hair :)

    thestylechildblog.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Gorgeous necklace. I love these photos, they're so well shot.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. cute tribal-inspired necklace

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Oh my gosh, I loove your leather skirt :)
    I need one really badly! Esp, brown!

    Stop by sometime, xoxo Natalie
    http://lavagabonddame.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Great look! Love that necklace!

    stylebymj.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. these photos are amazing! I love your necklace, and you look great in that fedora.

    x. jill
    www.thoseghosts.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Love this! That skirt is so lovely! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Great photos!!!
    Beautiful necklace!!!!
    http://fashiondiarylooks4.blogspot.com
    :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. HUGE crush on your necklace!!!

    SO beautiful and unique!!!


    xx

    Meelena

    www.TheSerialShopper.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. I love your necklace! Nice photos!

    Check out my blog some time at http://stylelustpages.com!

    AntwortenLöschen