Montag, 9. Januar 2012

ART exam

blouse: h&m (special collection) I leather jacket: h&m I jeans: h&m I heels: topshop I scarf: my mum's I jewelry: self made, Vintage, fat face


Photos taken by Jasmin


I actually have an art exam tomorrow, how funny?! I fell in love with this asymmetrical blouse when I first run over the pages from the new spring h&m catalogue…what do you think about these photos we took inside this time?


I habe wirklich eine Kunst Klausur morgen, lustig oder?! Ich habe mich natürlich sofort in diese asymmetrische Bluse verliebt als ich zum erstem mal durch den neuen h&m Katalog geblättert habe…was haltet ihr von den Fotos, dieses mal haben wir sie drinnen gemacht?


kisskiss, Alena

15 Kommentare:

  1. This is so fun! I love the yellow and black against the art. My favorites are the 3rd and 7th pictures!

    Rhe
    rhestyle.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. so cool! love all the photos

    www.afteflats.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I love the self made jewelry you're wearing and the heels are such a refreshing pop of color! Great look.


    Monogrammed

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. What a fabulous outfit... matches the backdrop painting so well! xoxo

    http://fatal-fashion.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. you look so great, loving the colour here

    http://missmollyfashions.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Great outfit! It looks amazing with the background.

    Gina Michele
    Crochet Clouds

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. You look stunning! I adore that blouse.

    Sam

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. I love the blouse and wanted the shoes.
    Following
    NRC ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. I love the pop of color! I especially love that polish color!

    XO

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. I love your blog!!!! Keep up the great work! Checkout mine and let me know what you think. http://www.nytrendymoms.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. incredible! your outfit is a work of art!

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. loVe shoes, this colour is great :) !

    AntwortenLöschen