Freitag, 13. Januar 2012

we were YOUNG / part 2





1.Outfit: dress: Free People I belt: h&m I socks: Asos I ring: from New York

2.Outfit: dress: Zara I necklace: eBay

3.Outfit: dress: Armani I bracelet: Topshop


Photos taken by Jasmin


This is the second part of our series "we were YOUNG". 
On this day we've made a huge photo shoot with different outfits. Now, we show you the best of them, hope you like it!!


Das hier ist der zweite Teil unserer Serie "we were YOUNG".
An diesem Tag haben wir echt ein riesen Foto-Shooting mit verschiedenen Outfits gemacht. Wir zeigen euch die besten davon und hoffen, dass ihr sie mögt!!


 have a fantastic weekend!
Alena & Jasmin

18 Kommentare:

  1. great pics! I really love the armani dress, you look stunning!

    kisses, Angelica

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Tolle tolle Bilder! WOW
    -Josh
    www.JoshsFinestThings.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. i love your blog so much! I'm also a young fashion blogger and i would love your opinion and feedback! please check out mine @ www.nybred.wordpress.com xoxoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. The black and white looks amazing! The photography is great

    www.kristenglam.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. LOVE the black and white photos. (:
    --
    Check out my blog and if you'd like to do a possible follow exchange? (:
    onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Beautiful pictures!
    And very nice blog! Would you like to follow each other, dear? <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Cute pictures!

    http://lovelyprettyworld.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Your photos are just so so stunning ! love the last one !

    btw, wanna follow each other ?

    Kisses
    Hannah

    Elegantesque Blog 

    Facebook    LookBook    Hellocoton


    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Love the first and last picture;)
    You're so beautiful:)

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Nice pictures! Check out my latest outfit and my blog if you want and let me know your opinion! I think you'll like it! ;)

    http://gingercollage.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. I'm OBSESSED with that free people dress!! i actually wore it in the catalog when it came out...so weird hehe!! yay for supporting :) xx

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Gorgeous photos!

    xo jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. great pics....i love your blog,if u wanna kip in touch,follow me and i will follow right back.....xoxo
    http://sazistopsecret.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen