Mittwoch, 30. Mai 2012

Hippie for one day

skirt: Free People I denim vest: h&m I top: h&m I heels: Topshop 
 necklace: Maison Scotch I bracelets: Vintage


Photos taken by Jasmin


We tried to make these photos very special by doing unusual poses,
 hope you like the result!
I also think the location is really amazing, in the middle of this river nearby!!


Um diese Fotos etwas spezieller zu machen, haben wir ein paar ungewöhnlichere Posen ausprobiert, 
hoffe euch gefällt das Ergebnis!
Außerdem finde ich die Location echt traumhaft, in der Mitte dieses Flusses ganz in unserer Nähe!!


Lovee, Jasmin

17 Kommentare:

  1. love the pattern on the skirt!

    i would love for you to check out my blog as well!

    Figure of Chic

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. all those amazing colors in that skirt are to die for. and then those shoes...my goodness so amazing

    xo kaitlin
    kaitgirl

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Beautiful pics. Such a pretty place to photograph. Your skirt is just perfect
    Cheers

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. woww i've never seen such a skirt! it's so beautiful and somehow unique:)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Great pics! Amazing outfit!! I hope you'll visit my blog!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Do people turn their heads after you when you walk down the street, I mean, your style is so awesome and pretty, I would definitely turn my head after your outfit;)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. The cutest comment I've gotten so far, thank you hun! ^^
      Alena

      Löschen
  7. wonderful skirt, really lovely combination! :)

    http://vivalavida-fashion.blogspot.com

    follow each other?

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. shoes is beautiful !! <3 love it

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Beautiful pictures, so creative!!!

    http://beautyofheworld.blogspot.be/

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. great skirt and shoes, you are amazing!

    have a great day!

    xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Wauw, I wish I had the pieces in my closet to copy this look. I am crazy about it! The skirt, the denim west, the heels... Everything! :)

    /Cindi

    http://cherriesandsunflowers.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Un look genial y un sitio precioso para hacer las fotos!

    www.infinitawishlist.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Your skirt has such a beautiful print and I LOVE the bright yellow shoes! Gorgeous outfit :)

    AntwortenLöschen